Take advantage of our fantastic introductory offer of $39 for UNLIMITED classes at the studio (this pass is valid for 14 days). We hope to make your experience comfortable and enjoyable. Please arrive in plenty of time to allow yourself to register and settle in.
Preparation for Practice
- Arrive well hydrated, which means drinking plenty of water during the day.
- Do not eat full a meal at least 2-3 hours before practice – the emptier your stomach, the more enjoyable your practice will be.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of class to allow the time to check in and relax. Classes start on time as published in the timetable.
- Wear something comfortable, light and fitted. Avoid thick pants and heavy shirts as we heat our room to 32°C.
- Some classes are un-heated. Please refer to the timetable.
- Turn your mobile phone off.
- If you have injuries or pre-existing medical condition (e.g. epilepsy, hypertension, low blood pressure, heart condition, diabetes) make sure that you let the teacher know before the commencement of each practice. All practitioners must sign a medical and insurance waiver ahead of the first class.
- Bring a change of clothing, a towel and a bottle of water
- Please note: No shoes or bags in the yoga room. Valuables can be left securely in lockers.
You will need
Yoga Mat – BYO or hire $2
Towel – BYO or hire $3
Water – BYO or $3 bottle
Happy Disposition – Prepare to feel great!
Bear in Mind
You may find the first practice difficult if you are new to yoga. You might even feel a bit dizzy and short of breath. However, if you persist, these symptoms will soon pass.
What will emerge is new strength and power.
We recommend practicing at least twice a week to create a solid physical base and an intellectual understanding of the practice.
Remember that consistency is the key!
We encourage all participants to practice at their own pace and to the level that they feel comfortable at.